Thursday, December 22, 2011

Handmade gifts

I found some great ideas for gifts this year and decided to try some of them.  J has a couple of little girls to give gifts to so I made peg dolls for them.  I saw the idea here and they were so much fun to make!  I am working on a boy set for J but I haven't finished them yet. 
I hope E and I will like them! (The print out for the back ground, wishing well, wagon, and label can be found here.)


I think these are my favorites!

Belle, Ariel, Tiana, Aurora

Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel

I also made K's little friends gifts.  It is so hard to find things for 1 year olds and I know that they aren't exactly ready for matching but I thought these were cute!  I made this cupcake matching game for K and her friend E. (Mom attached the tops to the bottoms but I did the rest!)  The cupcakes are soft and will be fun to play with until they can match the colors.  I found the idea here.



Little L is getting a Cars match up.  I saw the idea here and it was really easy to make.  He will have more fun pushing the cars around but why not make it educational!

No comments:

Post a Comment