Monday, December 5, 2011

Cupcakes and Candy Rolls

Remember this post from ages ago where I gave you a sneak peak at the baby gift I made for Tela?  Well, I'm finally going to reveal the gift!  Mom and Jules took it to Tela so now I can show you!

I made these sweet cupcakes from flannel receiving blankets and preemie gowns and sleep and plays.  I used this tutorial found on Little Birdie Secrets.  She used onesies but the preemie cloths worked too. 



I also made these candy rolls using baby washcloths.  I looked at this tutorial but in the end rolled two washcloths with the same pattern diagonally then staggering them a couple of inches rolled them into the candy roll.  I used a straight pin to secure the end.  I then wrapped them in cellophane and tied the ends with ribbon.  I liked the way they turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment